- Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- Start by taking everything out of the box so you can see all the parts in front of you.
- Assemble your diaphragm:
- Insert the diaphragm into the diaphragm bottom. Ensure that it fits securely and that the diaphragm edge is wrapped around the rim of the diaphragm bottom.
- Next, snap the diaphragm bottom into the diaphragm top.
- Connect the diaphragm to the top of the breast shield. Use a twisting motion to attach and remove the diaphragm from the breast shield.
- Push the valve onto the underside of the breast shield.
- Screw the bottle onto the underside of the breast shield.
- Stretch the tubing over the top of the diaphragm
- Connect the tubing to the airflow port of your pump
- To double pump, carefully remove the plug from the right side of the airflow port, attach tubing to both sides of the airflow port.
- To single pump ensure that the right airflow port is plugged, attach tubing to the left side only.
- Attach the power adapter to the Luna.
- Plug in the power adapter.
Your Luna is fully assembled. Click here for the instructions on how to pump with the Motif Luna.
Download the Luna User Manual here.