EasyTouch® BluLink® Glucose Test Strips
$11.38 excl. tax
EasyTouch® BluLink® Test Strips are designed to make glucose testing affordable, accurate, and easy. A tiny blood sample size in this GO-based test strip platform gives accurate results extremely quickly and accurately. The EasyTouch® BluLink® blood glucose test strips are designed and manufactured at the highest quality levels for more comfortable glucose testing and for highly accurate results.
The EasyTouch® BluLink® strips are for use with the EasyTouch® BluLink® meter to quantitatively measure glucose in fresh capillary whole blood. Fresh capillary whole blood samples may be drawn from the fingertips, ventral palm, dorsal hand, upper arm, forearm, calf, and/or thigh.
EasyTouch® BluLink® testing strips have the new bio-sensor technology, requiring only a tiny drop of blood. EasyTouch® BluLink® meter can store 365 readings in memory with date & time. All your results are easily downloadable to your computer.
- No Coding
- Alternate Site Testing (AST)
- Tiny Blood Sample Required – Only 0.5μl
- Rapid Results in 5 Seconds
- The meter features a 4 Alarm Reminder
- 500 Most Recent Results with 7, 14, & 30-Day Averaging
- Auto On/Off
- CLIA Certified
- For use with the EasyTouch® BluLink® Glucose Monitoring Meter ONLY
- 2 vials of 25 test strips (total of 50 test strips)
Storage & Handling:
- Store the test strip vial in a cool, dry place between 36°F and 86°F (between 2°C and 30°C)
- Keep out of direct sunlight. Do not freeze.
- Store test strips in their original vial only. Do not mix the test strips in new vials or in any other container.
- Immediately replace the cap and close tightly after removing a test strip.
- Use the test strip immediately after removing it from the vial.
- Do not use test strips after the expiration date. It may cause inaccurate results.
- Make a notation of the discard date when you first open it.
- Discard any remaining test strips after 6 months of the first opening.
- Avoid getting dirt, food, and water on the test strip. Do not handle test strips with wet hands.
- Do not bend, cut, or alter test strips in any way.
Alternate Site Testing
The EasyTouch® BluLink™ Glucose Monitoring System gives you the ability to obtain a blood sample for testing your sugar from different areas of your body. You may test your blood sugar from your forearm, palm (ventral or dorsal hand), or fingertips.
Talk to your doctor to see if alternate site testing is right for you. With a little bit of education, you can give your fingertips a rest and test more frequently than you do now. Any time you want to be sure of an accurate, up-to-date blood glucose reading, test on your fingertip.
There are no reviews yet.