EasyTouch® BluLink® High/Low Glucose Control Solution
$5.68 excl. tax
The EasyTouch® BluLink® Control Solution is a desired aqueous glucose solution with small amounts of non-reactive ingredients and food coloring for verifying the accuracy of the EasyTouch® BluLink® Glucose Meter. The EasyTouch® BluLink® Control Solution test examines the performance of the EasyTouch® BluLink® glucose meter and test strips, and your operating techniques.
The EasyTouch® BluLink® Control Solution can be used to verify that the EasyTouch® BluLink® Glucose Monitoring system is working correctly and giving accurate results. The system is performing correctly if the control solution test result falls within the specific control solution range listed on your Test Strip vial. You are encouraged to use Control Solution on a regular basis.
Handling & Warnings:
- Store between 39°F and 86°F (between 3.88°C and 30°C)
- Check the expiration date on the vial before use and DO NOT USE if it is expired
- Shake the control solution before use
- Do not refrigerate
- Discard 3 months after opening
- For in vitro diagnostic use ONLY
- For use with the EasyTouch® BluLink® Glucose Monitoring System and EasyTouch® BluLink® Glucose Test Strips ONLY
- To ensure that your meter and test strips are working properly.
- When you suspect that your meter or test strips aren’t working properly.
- To check that you are following the correct testing procedure.
- To prepare for your initial blood glucose test.
- When you open and begin to use a new vial of test strips.
- When you think your test results aren’t accurate or consistent with how you feel.
- After your meter has been dropped, damaged, or exposed to liquids.
There are no reviews yet.