EasyTouch® Pressure Activated Safety Lancets
$11.19 excl. tax
This product is sold in cases only; pricing is per box. You can request a quote for orders smaller than a case by clicking here.
EasyTouch® Pressure Activated Safety Lancets are easy-to-use, sterile, and also have a pressure-activated design for a safer user experience. Additionally, these diabetic lancets are made from high-quality stainless surgical steel and have a tri-bevel cut for a more comfortable experience. This Pressure Activated Safety diabetes lancing device single-use diabetic lancet is color-coded to the box.
This pressure-activated design of the diabetes lancing device simply releases the lancet when slight pressure is applied and then retracts immediately to prevent sharps injury and cross-contamination. The diabetic lancet device safely pricks the fingertip in one simple step to obtain a small amount of blood specimen for sampling.
EasyTouch® Pressure Activated Safety Lancets prevent needle stick injuries, cross-contamination, and other accidents. These Safety Lancets are used by medical professionals for capillary blood sampling and diagnostic testing and are used by individuals who test their daily blood sugars.
Features & Benefits:
- The needle is shielded both prior to and after use
- Easy-to-use design
- Triple-bevel cut for a sharper point
- No lancing device required
- Color-coded by gauge
- Bilingual packaging
- Sterilized by gamma radiation
How to Use:
- Remove the cap from the lancing device.
- Place the open end of the lancet against the finger from which the blood sample is to obtain.
- To stick your finger, quickly apply firm pressure to compress the diabetic lancet device.
- Dispose of the diabetic lancet in an approved sharps container.
Color-Coded By Gauge
Each EasyTouch® Pressure Activated Safety Lancet is color-coded by gauge for easy and accurate identification. Confusion is reduced significantly by allowing customers to quickly identify their correct gauge and needle length.
There are no reviews yet.