EasyTouch® U-100 Insulin Syringe with Needle – 28 Gauge (Box of 100)
$11.61 excl. tax
Out of stock
Out of stock
This product is sold in cases only; pricing is per box. You can request a quote for orders smaller than a case by clicking here.
In 2011, STR, a worldwide Independent Research Laboratory, scored Easy Touch® Syringes 10 out of 10 versus B-D. Easy Touch® Insulin Syringes are designed and manufactured to the highest quality levels possible for a production single-use syringe. High use consumers are quick to recognize this high level of quality on a personal level as they experience a more comfortable injection with Easy Touch®. Please Note: The higher the gauge, the thinner the needle. For example, a 31 gauge needle is thinner than a 28 gauge needle.
- 10 bags, each one containing 10 EasyTouch® Diabetic Insulin Syringes. (100 Syringes total in each box)
- Use once, destroy and contain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please consult your physician or diabetes educator before making any changes in needle size, length, or capacity.
- Lubricant film coating for maximum comfort and lines up precisely for accurate readings
- Electro-polished to remove burrs for a smoother injection
- There is no “dead space” allowing for accurate dosing and less waste
- A transparent barrel gives an excellent view of syringe contents
- Easy to read graduated numbers minimize dosage errors
- Thin wall cannulas for an easier flow
- 100% latex-free
- Securely attached needle eliminates needle pop off
- Triple-bevel cut for sharpness
- Special surgical grade stainless steel needle
- Boxes are color-coded to the gauge (guide provided below)
It is illegal in most of the U.S. to purchase syringes and needles without a prescription. However, you are solely responsible for following the laws in your state. KD Healthcare Solutions reserves the right to refuse any order if filling such an order would violate any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
If your state requires you to submit a prescription to complete the purchase of needles or syringes, then you can do so here:
There are no reviews yet.