Tronex Premium Stretch Synthetic Hybrid PE Gloves
Sold by the case, 1,000 gloves/case
200 gloves/box, 5 boxes/case
Tronex 2633 series premium stretch synthetic hybrid poly disposable gloves are meticulously crafted from an advanced synthetic material. This hybrid material makes them more durable than traditional poly gloves. Another beneficial feature is improved dexterity due to its stretchiness which helps improve mobility while lessening hand cramping and fatigue. The advanced synthetic hybrid material improves the elasticity and fit of these disposable gloves.
The Tronex 2633 series hybrid poly gloves excel in restaurant settings. They can be used as kitchen prep gloves to handle salads, prepare sandwiches, handle raw meat, or place final touch garnishes. These food service gloves feel like an extension of your hand, leaving nothing between you and the food made. Poly gloves are utilized outside of the kitchen as well. Catering staffs wear them in order to safely serve food at events. Dishwashers can wear them as protection against germs and contaminants on dishes that are being cleaned. Handling money after the meal is also made safer by wearing these Tronex hybrid poly gloves.
- Specialized stretch material compound offering a soft, comfortable feel
- Not made with natural rubber latex, powder-free
- Embossed texture for secure grip
- Excellent dexterity for reduced hand fatigue
- Reinforced seams for increased durability
- Ambidextrous with beaded cuffs
- Meets FDA CFR Title 21 Part 177 for Safe Contact With Food Surfaces
- Manufacturing certified ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems
- Manufactured in FDA-registered facilities
- Manufactured on production lines utilizing medical-grade technology
There are no reviews yet.