Tronex Sterile Nitrile Powder-Free, Fully Textured Examination Gloves
Advanced nitrile material formulation provides exceptional barrier protection combined with maximum sensitivity, tensile strength, and dexterity. Conveniently packaged as either singles or pairs in individual “easy-peel” pouches for portability or kitting applications, as well as to maintain product integrity and sterility.
- Not made with natural rubber latex, powder-free
- Sterilized with Gamma Radiation at a minimum of 25 kGy
- Fully textured for sustained grip
- Ambidextrous with beaded cuffs
- FDA 510(k) Approved for Medical Use
- Meets and exceeds ASTM D6319 Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves for Medical Application
- Meets and exceeds ASTM F1671 Test Method for Resistance of Materials by Blood-Borne Pathogens (Viral Penetration)
- Meets ISO 11137 for Sterilization of Healthcare Products
- Manufacturing certified ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems, as well as ISO 13485 for Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices
There are no reviews yet.