Nisus® Touch Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System
Medicare HCPCS Code: E2403
Part Number: TCMPP-100
KD Healthcare Solutions is an Authorized Distributor of Cork Medical Nisus® Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Systems and Supplies
Medical providers are encouraged to inquire about how to order this product for their patients.
The Cork Medical Products Nisus Touch Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System is designed to provide gentle powered suction to treat and promote wound healing by aiding in the removal of excess exudates, infectious material, and tissue debris. The Nisus touch makes superior healing possible with intelligent and intuitive software that provides clinicians with even pressure distribution across the wound base.
Comprised of three essential components that actively work together to promote wound healing, the Nisus Touch NPWT System includes the Nisus Touch NPWT Pump, Nisus NPWT Canisters, and Cork NPWT Wound Dressing Kits.
Nisus Touch NPWT System Features:
- Recommended for patients with chronic, acute, traumatic, sub-acute, dehisced wounds, partial-thickness burns,
pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, venous ulcers, flaps, and grafts
- A powerful flow rate of ~10 L/min provides the strength needed for healing large and difficult wounds
- FDA-approved for use in hospitals, long-term care facilities, and home-care settings
- Light-weight and portable, with up to 24hrs of battery life
- User-friendly interactive interface with easy-to-read and touch-enabled LCD screen
- Step-by-step troubleshooting guide for alarms such as Canister Full, Vacuum Leak, and Blockage
- Multiple unique features for clinical enhancement of negative pressure wound therapy such as patient runtime,
alarm log, lock restriction, Variable Intermittent, and Continuous Therapy Modes
- Nisus Touch NPWT Pump (TCMPP-100)
- Nisus NPWT 250mL Canister (CPC-250)
- Nisus NPWT 500mL Canister (CPC-500)
- NPWT Wound Dressing Kit (Small – WDK-250)
- NPWT Wound Dressing Kit (Medium – WDK-300)
- NPWT Wound Dressing Kit (Large – WDK-400)
- NPWT Cleanse Therapy Kit (CLEANSE-KIT-A-18)
- Bridge Foam (NIS-BRDG-A-16)
- HydroLite White Foam (FOAM-WHITE-A-16)
- 24” Extension Tubing (CSP-100-ES-EXT)
- Y-Connector (CWY-100)
- Battery charger and carrying bag included
- Please only use it under the advisement of a physician.
- Carefully read all therapy and device instructions and safety information prior to use.
- Use only Cork Medical Products components with the Nisus Touch Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System.
There are no reviews yet.