Tronex NEW AGE® Nitrile Chemo-Rated, Powder-Free, Fingertip-Textured Exam Gloves (Violet-Blue)
Sold by the case, 2,500 gloves/case
250 gloves/box, 10 boxes/case
Innovative nitrile material formulation fosters exceptional “fit & feel” properties for applications with shorter durations. Offers excellent barrier protection from bloodborne pathogens, as well as resistance to chemotherapy drugs and other chemicals. A specialized formulation for a lightness of fit and superior tactile sensitivity. Fingertip textured for improved grip, Chemo Rated, and Violet-Blue.
- A specialized formulation for a lightness of fit and superior tactile sensitivity
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex; powder-free; non-sterile
- Fingertip textured for best grip
- Dispenser boxes are specially designed with sturdy, reinforced film lining beneath the box opening to facilitate effective glove removal
- FDA 510(k) Approved for Medical Use
- Meets and exceeds ASTM D6319 Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves for Medical Application
- Meets and exceeds ASTM F1671 Test Method for Resistance of Materials by Blood-Borne Pathogens (Viral Penetration)
- Ambidextrous with beaded cuffs
- Meets and exceeds ASTM D6978 Resistance of Medical Gloves to Permeation by Chemotherapy Drugs
- Manufacturing certified ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems, as well as ISO 13485 for Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices
There are no reviews yet.